New Missionary Recruitment Team at LCMS International Center Highlights the Need for More Missionaries!
Are you a clergy person, deaconess, other church worker or lay person looking for an opportunity to go into mission work? Are you willing to prayerfully consider missions? The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) wants to double the amount of Career (5 year term) missionaries, and increase the number of Globally Engaged in Outreach (GEO) missionaries serving. The Office of International Mission (OIM) wishes to place 25 more clergy and 75 more church workers and laity in the mission field over the next year. Opportunities abound from church planting to teaching English-as-a-Foreign-Language (EFL) to mercy work and more! The next New Missionary Orientation will take place this June. Applications are due by April 1st in order to be considered for this next round of sending. Please prayerfully consider serving as a missionary! Please read this Reporter story to find out more about the need for new missionaries and the New Missionary Recruitment Team!
- Read the Reporter story to find out more.
- Prayerfully consider serving as a missionary.
- Pass this on to friends and family who may be interested. Share the story on Facebook and Twitter!
- If you’d like to know more about the life of a missionary, you can read the Missionary Profiles on the Eurasia Blog.
- If you have questions about serving, feel free to leave a comment below and we will endeavor to answer your questions!