The newest missionary to join the Eurasia Region arrived on October 4, 2013. Please join us in giving thanks to God for Abigail Janna Muhly. Abigail is the fifth child of Rev. Jon and Mrs. Julie Muhly, Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod missionaries who are based in Warsaw, Poland. Rev. Muhly is the Area Facilitator for Central Asia and Russia. Abigail was born at 8:14 AM EST on Friday, October 4. She is 8 lbs and 1 oz, 21 3/4 in long, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Abigail joins her older siblings David, Nathaniel, Hannah and Rebecca. Here are a few pictures shared with us by proud Dad, Rev. Jon Muhly. (All rights are reserved to Rev. Jon Muhly).
- Please pray for Julie’s recovery from her Cesarean Section.
- Please pray for Abigail for continued health and growth and that she would be brought safely to the waters of Holy Baptism soon.
- Pray for all of the Muhly family as they make this transition!
- Pray for safe travels when the Muhly family returns to Poland (they gave birth to Abigail in the US).
- If you would like to offer congratulations, please leave a comment. We will be sure that the Muhlys receive your comments!